Thursday, July 19, 2007

Matt Humphrey and Mike Dunigan playing in Portland July 29-31

Oregon's two big recruits will be playing in the Nike Global Challenge in Portland on July 29-31, 2007. Both play on Team 2 which plays July 29 at noon and again at 6pm, then on July 30 at 8pm. Sunday's games are exhibitions and Monday's games are part of the actual tournament. The results of Monday's games determined the schedule for Tuesday. So if you're looking for an opportunity to see Humphrey and Dunigan in action this is your best chance until fall of 2008 when they come to U of O. Tickets are just $5.00 for the whole day, after all it is just high school basketball.

2 comments:

erica said...

Call me cheap, but $5 is the top end of what I would pay for high school basketball. Still, if it means seeing y'all, I could be persuaded.

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you make this website
yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own website and would like to know where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Kudos!
Here is my webpage - pure green coffee bean dr oz